Features

Safe operation in Kuwait

April 2017

IN one of its landmark projects, MK Logistics, Almajdouie’s joint venture company in Kuwait, moved ‘Absorber’column from the laydown to the Clean Fuel Project (CFP) site of Kuwait National Petroleum Company (KNPC) in Kuwait, using 12 axle (k25) trailers.

The movement started at 10 pm as per given permissions from the security and traffic authorities and reached the job site at 11 pm. After being parked overnight, it was moved again from the gate at sunlight to reach the foundation at 9 am whereby the column was lifted by a crane and placed on the foundation by 10 am.

Overall for the project, MK Logistics handled a total volume of 752,000 freight tonnes which includes 8000 twenty-foot equivalent unit (teus). Out of which almost 80 per cent of the volume was safely delivered and remaining 20 per cent will be delivered over the coming months.




More Stories



Tags